Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First blog post ... EVER.

Since I don't really know what I'm doing yet, let's make this first post short and sweet.

Here are some "no-sew" flower pins that I made.
The color didn't turn out so well in the photos.
The flower on the right is actually a light green,
it kind of looks blah here. Oh well. I love them. 
I found the tutorial <here>. It's a fun, easy tutorial from Miss Lovie. Check it out! 


I have also been making a ton of cakes lately. Here are a few. 

Rainbow Cake. 
Tutorial <here>.

LSU King Cakes for the LSU/Alabama game.
Yeah. LSU lost.

Louisiana Tech Cake for my friend and new alumni! Congratulations Dill :)
This was probably the most I have ever "decorated" a cake.
Yes. I had a lot of fun, but definitely need to work on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment